CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Charisma Recycled & Altered Slide Mount

Charisma Montage Recycled & Altered Poto Slide Mount
By Chris  /  CS Designs

This Altered Slide Mount uses a Recycled Slide Mount and my Charisma Montage digital stamp. Charisma has been colored with Prismacolored Pencils, and blended with orderless turpentine using paper stumps.

The Slide Mount has been covered with a vintage music sheet which I mentioned in the first project in this issue.

The music sheet was printed on white card stock and the blue on the Slide Mount was achieved using Pingment Ink and the Direct to Paper Technique. The flower on the bottom right was done with a punch. I punched out several of these flowers and stacked and glued them over top of each other to achieve a 3d look.
I have also used the direct to paper technique on the other edges of the flower. or the random speckles on all over the slide mount and flower, I used Children’s Glitter Glue. I glued a single Red Rhinestone in the center of the flower and though it was too over powering by itself so added more to disperse and blance the effect.

Materials List:
Charisma Montage Digital Stamp / CS Designs
Computer Generated Music Sheet,
Red Rhinestones
Prismacolor Pencils, Odorless Turpentine, Paper Stumps
Pigment Ink
Assorted Adhesives and Cutting Tools.



<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

2 comments:

  1. This one definitely has loads of charisma.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the children's glitter glue is not so thick and gives a more random sparkle. I actually think I have some...somewhere. Fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs