CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Show Off Your Art Vol 3

Show off Your Art for a Chance to Win:

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to share their art with our readers of the January issue of the Art With No Boundaries.

This month you can do so again and you will find the Inlinkz widget at the bottom of this page. Did mention that there is a prize? On the right is this moths prize. You can submit any of the following art work: Your current Art, Recycled, Altered, Paper Craft projects and Mixed Media Art. This is not a challenge but a place to share your art with other followers and readers of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine, make some new friends and participate in the magazine.

 Because of many things my life has become very busy lately and my time is limited so I am no longer able to visit or leave comments on every blog, but when time allows I will try my best.

Special Note: In our last issue not everyone followed the rules which means they were not in the running for the prize. I want everyone who plays to have a chance to win so please follow the rules, they are fairly simple so please be sure to read them carefully.

The Rules:
1.)   You must be a follower of this blog and display the New Art With No Boundaries logo on your side bar or main page of your blog or site. You will find the New Logo on the Right

 2.)  Add a project (any theme) to the Inlinkz below, please add your project post and not your main site or blog

3.) Add a link back to the main page of   Art With No Boundaries http://www.artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.com/  and mention the current issue of the Ezine in the project post you submit.

4.)   Please leave 2 different comments in this current issue of the Ezine. One comment should be left on this page to let me know how you liked sharing your art in this issue and the second comment should be left on one of the main feature articles, project or tutorial pages letting us know what you liked about it.

 To make sure that you are leaving a comment in the correct issue hit the home button at the top of this page which will take you to the current issue table of contents.

5.)   Since this is a monthly magazine, there is a limit of 6 submissions or entries  for the Show Off Your Art.  per person and projects must be dated no earlier than the date the issue you are submitting to went live on the web. For this issue it is Feb 8th
Copy and paste the code above
 to a widget/gadget on your sidebar.


The winner for last month is Cathy and her lovely card below.
Congratulations Cathy, I will contact you a little later ans send you your prize


You will find her beautiful project below, please be sure to visit her blog, have a closer look at her project and congratulate her.




Thank you to Feline Playful and their wonderful team of Volunteers who help keep everyone updated with new challenges around the web and for including Art With No Boundaries in their listing.

 Note: The Winner will be chosen by random.org from the list of projects submitted to the Inlinkz widget below. After a selection is made, I will check to make sure all the rules have been followed and if not another winner will be chosen. The winner will be notified by email and mentioned in the next issue.




<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

2 comments:

  1. Hi CHris, this is the first time I've entered a challenge on your blog. I must say I had quite a job to find and fulfill all the requirements. I hope I did alright. I have added the remark about your Ezine on my blog just before the link to this blog. Here's my first comment and I will go find the home button in order to get the other comment in. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chris, this is my first visit since you changed your format. I really like it. I, too, hope that I satisfied all the requirements!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs